HCEMM Kft. is managing a rapidly growing Program focused on Translational Medicine related to healthy ageing research and development. Our goal is to develop novel diagnostics and treatment options for chronic and infectious diseases, which affect the Hungarian Population during the ageing process.
As part of the Management Team, we are looking for a
• PhD or Master’s degree in Science related to Biomedicine or Biotechnology
• Fluent in both English and Hungarian, both oral and written is a must
• Excellent organizing skills, accuracy, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• At least 2 years of work experience in science communication
• Experience in event organization and offline/online media
• General IT knowledge, excellent user skills in Web Design.
• Maintenance of Social Media Channels (LinkedIn, ResearchGate, Google Scholar etc.) related to scientific activities and achievements
• Experience with the creation of content for Lay Persons with regards to Scientific communications.
• Scrupulous and straight-forward attitude
• Clean criminal record
The job includes the following tasks:
• Participating in the science communication tasks of HCEMM Nonprofit Kft.
• Participating the design of the brand identity and implementing the tools around this task
• Supervision of creative production processes concerning the communication activities; coordination of the preparation of the tools
• Planning the online and offline scientific communication of HCEMM Nonprofit Kft., including PR and event tools; management of same and supervision of the realization of the expectations and plans
• Advising in media planning and purchasing
• Preparation of communication-related research and leading the implementation
• Coordination of the analytical tasks of the website relevant for communication purposes
• Collaboration with the Communication offices of the HCEMM Kft. owners, Advanced Partner and funders
The workplace will be at HCEMM headquarters, Budapesti út 9., 6728 Szeged.
Please submit your application (consisting of a CV and covering letter) to