Actuarial analyst - AON
Aon Wealth Solution line helps clients mitigate retirement plan risks with timely, accurate and cost effective actuarial services. These include carrying out accounting valuations for clients on a yearly basis in our expert team.
Over the last decade we have grown into a knowledge center within Aon with a team of 70 people and we provide support to many European countries.
What would you do:
- Performing data tests and implementing occupational pension plans in our valuation software
- Checking and analyzing results and reporting them according to national and international accounting standards (e.g. IFRS, ASC 715)
- Working in and managing international projects and building relationships with Aon offices abroad
- Professional and valuable experience at a global market leader consultancy
- Expertise in pension legislation, accounting, and actuarial calculations
- Internal career opportunities and positions in other Aon offices
- Competitive compensation package (e.g. performance bonus, cafeteria)
- Young, supportive and dynamic team
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- On the job training, peer learning (mentoring)
- Foosball table, Nintendo Switch, free coffee, fruit day, office massage etc.
- Corporate wellbeing programs
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or any other relevant field
- Confidence in English is a must
- Good mathematical skills
- Analytical mindset, accuracy and excellent computer literacy (Excel is a must, VBA is an advantage)
Expected starting date: 2022 March