2022. April 20.
The Hungarian Government has made it a priority to support those displaced by the war in Ukraine.
With this objective in mind, the Tempus Public Foundation developed the Students at Risk Program (STaR) in March 2022 (as a sub-programme of the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship), which is specifically designed for persons from Ukraine who are studying in higher education, in order to enable them to start and/or continue their studies in the Hungarian higher education system.
Students at Risk Program:
- This is a Hungarian governmental program developed for students studying in full-time programmes.
- It covers tuition fees for the programme which the student gets admitted to, for the full duration of the programme.
- It grants a monthly stipend and housing allowance which both are transferred on a monthly basis.
- As a guest student, you can receive the stipend and a housing allowance once you are admitted to the program and the Tempus Public Foundation granted you the Scholarship.
- With this scholarship, you are entitled to use the Hungarian Social Securtiy and private insurance.
- Hungarian citizens and persons with dual citizenship (Hungarian included) cannot apply for this specific scholarship.
- For more information for Ukrainian citizens, please click here: https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/uploads/2020/03/StaR_Call_for_Applications_Ukrainian_citizens.pdf
- For more information for other citizens, please click here: https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/uploads/2020/03/StaR_Call_for_Applications_third_country_citizens.pdf
You can submit your application to the STaR program on the following link: https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu/
If you are not eligible to get the STaR scholarship or if you are not awarded the STaR scholarship, you will still be able to apply for an other scholarship which will be funded by the Erasmus+ program.
Extraordinary Erasmus+ scholarship:
- Guest students who have already been admitted (as a guest student) can apply for this exceptional scholarship for a limited period of time.
- This scholarship is limited to the guest student status.
- This program covers education costs as a guest student and provides a monthly grant to help with living expenses.
- It is granted on a first come first serve basis within the limits of the available budget.
- This program does not cover the costs of social security.
If you have already been enrolled as a guest student, to apply for the Erasmus+ scholarship or if you want to know more details regarding this, please contact our college via email at: email@example.com
Any question should arise, please feel free to contact us via e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org