News  --  Archive  --  2021


International Students Can Now Apply for the Immunity Certificate

International Students Can Now Apply for the Immunity Certificate

2021. May 20.
2 perc
We are pleased to inform our international students that foreign nationals who have been vaccinated in Hungary can now apply for an immunity certificate.

If you wish to apply for an immunity card, please fill in the enclosed application form and bring it in person to the Csongrád-Csanád County Government Office or hand it in at any Government Office.
Please note that you will need to provide proof of identity when submitting the application form, so please make sure you have the following documents with you.

- medical certificate confirming the vaccination

- passport

- residence permit

- social security card - TAJ card (if you have one)

You will have to fill out and submit the form written in Hungarian, the English version is just for guidance to fill in the form.

Due to current legislation, certain services provided by the university (like the Central Library and sport facilities) can only be used if you have an immunity certificate, the medical certificate confirming the vaccination is not enough right now. We are constantly working to find a solution to this problem and will inform you as soon as there are any changes regarding this.

Senior students from abroad who have been previously vaccinated in Hungary are expected to be able to enter the country for the start of the new academic year under less strict rules.