The University of Szeged announces a scriptwriting competition among university students for short promotion films for the University.
The University of Szeged is filming different short promotion videos during the summer and autumn of 2015 in the following topics:
- General university introduction
- Teaching and education at the University of Szeged
- Research at the University of Szeged
Regarding the videos, your application should include the following:
- Potential locations you want to show in the film
- Potential issues and subjects you want to mention in the film
- Techniques and creative ideas you want to carry out (visual realization, imagery)
- Examples for the techniques you wish to use (videos with links, other university promotion videos or a video you think could be of help and has exceptional ideas in them)
You can apply for all three topics with different storylines for the three of them. However, if you only apply for one or two topics, the highest prize you can achieve is only the 3rd place.
The planned length of these films is as follows:
- General University video: 90-120- seconds
- Teaching and education at the University of Szeged video: 120-180 seconds
- Research at the University of Szeged video: 120-180 seconds
Method of application:
You can apply for all three films, but can only hand in one document for each topic. The word document you should hand in has to be maximum 2 pages long per film (Font: Times New Roman, Height: 12, Pitch: 1)
Your application documents shall be sent to Péter Bajusz, the PR referent of the University of Szeged to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the application you should indicate your name, faculty, field of studies, grade (which year you are in), address, phone number and email address.
The applications will be assessed by the University’s expert PR team.
Deadline for application: 26 June 2015 (Friday, 14:00)
Feedback: 1 July 2015 (Wednesday, 16:00)
1st place: 50,000 HUF
2nd place: 30,000 HUF
3rd place: 20,000 HUF
The applicants agree to the conditions that the University of Szeged can use their creative solutions and suggestions they created in the University’s promotion videos.
The University upholds if there are no sufficient applications, it will not nominate all the prizes.
If you have any more questions regarding your application, please do not hesitate to turn to Péter Bajusz, PR referent at the University of Szeged. (email@example.com)