2015. April 03.
Come and Study at the University of Szeged with Stipendium Hungaricum Schoolarship Programme. Don't miss this unique opportunity. Application deadline: 30 April 2015.
The aim of the Stipendium Hungaricum Schoolarship Programme is to promote cultural understanding, economic and political relations between Hungary and other countries.
Full time studies:
- BA/BSc (undergraduate 3 years)
- MA/MSc (graduate 2 years)
- PhD studies (doctoral 3 years)
Financial provisions relevant for every full-time scholarship holder for academic year 2015/2016:
- no tuition fee
- monthly stipend: HUF 40 460 (EUR 130) per month in the case of BA/BSc, MA/MSc programs, and HUF 100 000 (EUR 325) per month for PhD students
- dormitory places or additional contribution to accommodation costs: HUF 30 000 (EUR 100)
- medical insurance
For more information please visit: http://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/