Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Check the Technology Analyst Program:
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Start Date of the Program: August 2021 Application deadline: Beginning of June 2021
- 15 weeks of technical training,
- Practice based unique courses about Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python, Linux/Unix, Windows etc.;
- Company intro and an insight how technology supports the investment banking business;
- Real life projects with super clever people from all over the world;
- Networking and learning opportunities across Morgan Stanley.
In the Development Track, you will:
- Learn a lot about application development and its various technologies like Java, C#, C++ etc.;
- Participate in practice based courses, including lab projects and teamwork.
In the Infrastructure Track, you will:
- Learn something new every day about networking, operating systems, databases etc. through interesting projects and lab classes;
- Be placed in a team where you can do your best.
After the training program:
- We will make sure to integrate you and to offer you an exciting job, using various technologies,
- You will have the opportunity to participate in technical and soft skill trainings,
- We not only offer a job for you but a long term career, supported by a great mobility program.
- Maximum 1 year of relevant work experience, or you are a fresh graduate,
- Bachelorˇ¦s or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics or a related discipline,
- Solid level of English, and good problem-solving skills,
- For development track: you are familiar with at least one OO language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#,
- For infrastructure track: you have a proficient user level knowledge in operating systems (Window/s/Unix) or networking.
Selection Process: you will participate in a quick, 3-steps-long quick selection process. After 2 phone interviews (HR and Technical), the last step is a virtual interview.