SZTE TTIK Fizikai Kémiai és Anyagtudományi Tanszék
(University of Szeged, Department of Physical Chemistry and Materials Science)
Rerrich tér 1., Bolyai Épület MF24, H-6720 Szeged, Hungary -- offers should contain the shipping cost to this address.
University of Szeged,
Dugonics tér 13. H-6720 Szeged, Hungary,
VAT No: HU19308650
Product name and required quantity:
Metal Diaphragm Valves:
>>>>The End User only accepts valves indicated the part number/article number above.<<<<
>>>>Offers for products with different specification, part number/article number and quantities will be considered invalid.<<<<
Offers are to be submitted by uploading your offer in PDF file. Please click on „Upload Proposal” in the top right corner. Please include the specification in your offer, so that it can be clearly evaluated whether it matches all the specificied features. Offers sent by email will not accepted! Offers that are not submitted on the website of the tender will not be accepted. Offer language: either English or Hungarian.
Bidders are kindly requested to submit their offer for the required quantity in their offer. Please include shipping cost for the total purchase.
Should you have any questions on the product, please contact Dr. Gábor Bencsik, Postdoctoral scholar -- Photoelectrochemistry Research Group University of Szeged, Department of Physical Chemistry and Materials Science, email@example.com, +3662-343581
In case you request information from the contact person above, please send a copy of your mail to our purchasing department to Zoltan Nagy, firstname.lastname@example.org
>>>Csak magyarországi ajánlattevő cégek figyelmébe/The following clause is only to Suppliers who are registered in Hungary and pay tax according to "KATA" taxation mode: KATA szerinti adózók már nem nyújthatnak be számlát szeptember elsejétől az SZTE Pénzügyi Osztályára.<<<<
>>>>Csak magyarországi ajánlattevő cégek és HUF-ban beadott ajánlatok esetében/The following clause is only to Suppliers who are registered in Hungary and the Suppliers issuing offers in HUF (quotations based on Hungarian Forint): the Bidder may not submit to the Contracting Authority any reimbursement of costs in addition to the bid price, the bid price is fixed and must include all taxes, duties, transport to the site or other additional costs especially for the EUR/HUF and other currency exchange rate risk, in accordance with the Hungarian legislation in force.<<<<
>>>>Our Finance Department accepts bids coming from foreign and domestic (Hungarian) offerers in the following currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, SEK, CHF, NOK, DKK, CAD, AUD, JPY, CZK and HUF<<<<
Formal requirements of the offers. Please include these data in your proposal:
▪ Please refer to SZTE/2022/PBPB12534
▪ Name of the bidder company, address. Please note that the bidder company, the contracting company and the invoicing company must be the same. If you have more than one company/subsidiaries please provide the name of the invoicing company. (In case the bidder company outsources the invoicing, please notify us before the tender deadline)
▪ The NET price for the products (of the required quantity specified above) + all the expenses (e.g. shipping to Szeged, Hungary; handling etc.) in one offer.
▪ Please note that quoted net price (subtotals and totals) must match the prices listed in the final invoice to be issued upon delivery.
▪ Please note that in case shipping/handling cost is not clearly listed in the offer, we will assume that the total cost includes shipping/handling cost, and no further shipping/handling cost can be charged.
▪ (In case a bidder needs to pay additional taxes, fees, licenses etc after the products/services offered, they are kindly requested to be aware of that and consider these extra cost when calculating the offer net total price.)
▪ Please do not add bank charge as this will be paid by customer.
▪ Terms of delivery and delivery/lead time.
▪ Terms of payment (such as: net 30 or net 60 or prepayment based on proforma invoice). Our University prefers to pay with wire transfer.
▪ Quote validity and/or quote issue date.
▪ due to the excessive bidding/tendering period, at least for 30 days.
▪ Quote validity day should be not earlier than the deadline of the procedure.
▪ Quote issue date should not be earlier than the starting date of the call for proposals.
▪ Please include the specification in your offer (so that it can be clearly evaluated whether it matches all the specified features).
▪ Warranty and guarantee terms if applicable.
Evaluation principle: the lowest net total price. The different currencies of the quotations will be translated into HUF, using the Hungarian National Bank exchange rate of the closing date of the online tender. Then these net HUF amounts will get compared and evaluated. In the current purchasing procedure, contracts can only be concluded for a value less than 36800 EUR or 37600 USD (below the Hungarian public procurement threshold). During the evaluation process of the tenders, in case of exceeding this threshold, the contracting authority will take into account the provisions of the Hungarian Public Procurement Act on the determination of the estimated value and, if appropriate, decide to cancel the purchasing procedure.
We hereby inform you that pursuant to Article 41 (6) of Act CXCV of 2011 on Public Finances, the University of Szeged shall only enter into contracts and perform payments upon its contracts, if the contracting party has provided the University with a Transparency Declaration. In case the Supplier had not provided transparency declaration to the University earlier, the declaration will be requested during the evaluation period
Winner supplier: Fujikin (Deutchland) GmbH
Winner price: 1 404 928 HUF + VAT