End User: University of Szeged, Department of Optics and Quantum Electronics
Delivery Address: Dom ter 9, H-6720 Szeged Hungary -- offers should contain the shipping cost to this address.
Billing Address: University of Szeged, Dugonics tér 13. H-6720 Szeged, Hungary, VAT No: HU19308650
Product name: Thin foils
Required quantities: see the specs
Specification: For further information please download the specifiaction file (scroll down for the file)
Bidders may submit their offer or offers for either one part or two parts.
Offers are to be submitted by uploading your offer in PDF file. Please click on „Upload Proposal” in the top right corner. Offers sent by email will not accepted! Offers that are not submitted on the tender's website will not be accepted.
Offers to be submitted separately for each of the individual parts (+ shipping cost) listed in the specification. Please clearly refer the No of the Part and the products in your offer. Please include shipping cost for each parts.
After uploading the offer or offers please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which Part your Quote is for. (Do not send your offer by email).
The quotations will be then evaluated separately for each individual parts, and evaluation principle will be the lowest net total price for each parts, separately.
Please include the specification in your offer, so that it can be clearly evaluated whether it matches all the specificied features
Offer language: either English or Hungarian.
Accepted currencies: HUF, EUR, USD, GBP, SEK, CHF, NOK, DKK, CAD, AUD, JPY, CZK.
Bidders are kindly requested to submit their offer for the required quantity in their offer.
Offers must fully match the specification criteria listed above or may be a better substitute. Offers for products with less specification and different quantities will be considered invalid.
In case you request information from the contact person above, please send a copy of your mail to our purchasing department to Aniko Farkas, email@example.com
▪ Please refer to SZTE/2022/PB12530
▪ Name of the bidder company, address. Please note that the bidder company, the contracting company and the invoicing company must be the same. If you have more than one company/subsidiaries please provide the name of the invoicing company. (In case the bidder company outsources the invoicing, please notify us before the tender deadline)
▪ The NET price for all products within one part (of the required quantity specified above) + all the expenses (e.g. shipping to Szeged, Hungary; handling etc.) + the net total sum in one offer.
▪ Terms of payment (such as: net 30 or net 60 or prepayment). Our University prefers to pay with wire transfer.
▪ Quote validity and/or quote issue date.
▪ The quotation should be preferably valid for 60 days, due to excessive evaluation period, but at least for 30 days.
▪ Quote validity day should be not earlier than the deadline of the procedure.
▪ Quote issue date should not be earlier than the starting date of the call for proposals.
▪ Please include the specification in your offer (so that it can be clearly evaluated whether it matches all the specified features).
▪ Warranty and guarantee terms if applicable.
Evaluation principle: the lowest net total price within one Part. The different currencies of the quotations will be translated into HUF, using the Hungarian National Bank exchange rate of the closing date of the online tender. Then these net HUF amounts will get compared and evaluated.
In the current purchasing procedure, contracts can only be concluded for a value less than 36800 EUR or 36900 USD (below the Hungarian public procurement threshold). During the evaluation process of the tenders, in case of exceeding this threshold, the contracting authority will take into account the provisions of the Hungarian Public Procurement Act on the determination of the estimated value and, if appropriate, decide to cancel the purchasing procedure.
We hereby inform you that pursuant to Article 41 (6) of Act CXCV of 2011 on Public Finances, the University of Szeged shall only enter into contracts and perform payments upon its contracts, if the contracting party has provided the University with a Transparency Declaration. In case the Supplier had not provided transparency declaration to the University earlier, the declaration will be requested during the evaluation period.
Winner supplier: CE Optics Kft
Winner price: 7 042 164 HUF + VAT