As a Trainee (engineering) in our Flavours Division, you will have the opportunity to experience a multinational working environment, and You will learn and grow with the help of passionate professionals.
You will provide technical expertise for all building-related activities for the plant and overall plant maintenance activities. Sound interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity.
In this exciting role you will:
- You will assist senior engineers in the installation, commissioning, maintenance, and calibration program of environmental; electrical, and process measurement; and data acquisition systems by ensuring project plans are executed as designed.
- You will also assist field technicians with fieldwork, and with monitoring project management, cost tracking, and scheduling of various technical projects.
- You will develop and maintains up-to-date site drawings and documentation.
- Keep records of maintenance schedules, logbooks, and equipment repair. Ensures commissioning checks are done and documented. Performs tests and tracks data to ensure data is in accordance with plans.
- You will be responsible for setting and maintaining a high standard of project implementation and maintenance of site systems.
- Includes development of equipment documentation procedures.
- Organizes and participates in on-site and resource assessment.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Degree in engineering
- Experience in the food industry is an advantage
- Intermediate level English (written/oral) and Hungarian language is a must
- SAP and TPM is an advantage
- Independent and target-oriented work style and meet deadlines. Ability to work independently.
- Focus on client requirements
- Ability to analyze and decide
- Good communication skills
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.