Responsible for providing customer service support to help to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, providing a communicative link between our products/services and our customers and maintaining an accurate understanding of the customer's needs and expectations.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer function Team and advance your career as a Premium Account Customer Service Representative!
Premium Account Customer Service Representative
- Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
- In this role You will:
- Establish informed & engaged customer relationships to maximize the customer experience across the Order Management Process and ensure delivery of Premium Services.
- Perform proactive account management through laid out operational rigor that includes the review of daily reporting and prioritization through research and problem solving as required to ensure efficient and timely order management
- Manage & effectively respond to Premium Account inquiries in accordance with current SLA /KPI and liaise with other areas of the business towards effective and informed responses.
- Effectively manage and respond to customer order escalations by working with key stakeholders to get to a positive resolution.
- Assist and lead on issues related to order requirements, pricing, quantity or shipment discrepancies, etc. Initiate a formal customer complaint procedure if necessary, that identifies corrective actions with a root cause analysis.
- Present premium account portfolio status to the business as required and participate in business required meetings.
- Work across a diverse range of account portfolios and effectively negotiate customer adherence to terms.
- Maintain strong external & internal relationships with view to improving processes.
- Working across diverse cultures and global processes.
- Engage with Sales Team across BP Americas, Regional and Castrol business to support streamlined service delivery to customer.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement (CI) projects internal to GBS and with Key Stakeholders on an ad hoc basis.
We have the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience of about 24 months in customer services, in a telephone environment and/or Business Service Center environment is requirement
- Experience with Key Account Management is an advantage
- Fluent English knowledge
- You will mostly work in the afternoon (opening hours between 14:00 and 24:00) with some exceptions when you need to be in the office between 10:00 and 18:30
- At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
SegmentCorporate & Functions
Job Family Group: Business Support Group
Relocation available: No
Travel required: No
At BP, we’re involved in every aspect of the energy system. With over 73,000 employees in 78 countries, we’re constantly working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions, every day. Everyone here has a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future, whether they work in business support, legal, technology, HR, communications, audit or more. They keep our business performing brilliantly and driving the transition to a low carbon future. Join BP and help us change the way we power up the world.