Ha már rendelkezel GTK-s diplomával és dolgoztál is pénzügy, számvitel vagy kontrolling területen, akkor a bp pénzügyi elemző pozíciója rád vár. A nemzetközi ügyfelekkel történő egyeztetések miatt havonta 3-5 munkanap délutáni munkavégzési rend szerint zajlik.
Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Finance teams ensure up-to-date, reliable, accurate and transparent financial, accounting, management and statutory reports. Elaborate assets and transactions, carrying out the month end close processes and data integrity, financial statutory reports, general finance and accounting, controlling, intercompany accounting, performance reporting.
In this role You will:
- Perform accounting activities of the company
- Preparing and analyzing financial reports
- Support preparation of documents and adjustments for monthly, quarterly and year-end close accounting processes
- Provide financial status information by preparing special reports;
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Monitor and resolve issues
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
For the effected role, we have the following requirements:
- Relevant degree
- 1-2 year experience preferably in Finance area
- Accounting knowledge
- English intermediate level
- Good level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- Customer- and service-oriented thinking
- Able to work in shifted schedule (3-5 days of evening shift monthly as the team is working closely with international partners)