Customer Service Representative Intern - BP Szeged
As one of the world's leading international oil and gas companies, joining BP means that you will be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference to the future of energy.
- Ongoing studies and active Hungarian student status for at least 6 more months to 1 year from on-boarding on
- Be able to invest at least 35-40 working hours per week according to agreed schedule (most likely night shift - supporting US customers)
- English (C1), preferably C2
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field – already completed your first year at university
- Structured thinking, strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Able to deal with complex situations while maintaining the right balance of customer and business focus
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications is necessary (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of customers’ needs/behaviours
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Pozíció leírása / feladatok
- If you join our US Lubes Customer Service team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Execute day-to-day customer service related operational tasks to ensure delivery meets customer expectations
- Log, assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion ensuring data is accurately entered and maintained in all customer service and data collection systems
- Provide customer service via the internet, phone, fax, and email to support activities including:
- Account set-up, allocation and delivery issues.
- Order processing and order fulfilment.
- Sales order tracking.
- Monitor supply outages and react accordingly for incoming and existing orders.
- Complaint resolution, identification and management of complaint root causes
- 1500 Ft/hr gross
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Our very own café called Playzone
- A modern office
- Internship community – team building events
- Participation in job fairs as BP Interns
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- Learning opportunities and other development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning) to shape and advance your career path
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days/week based on team agreement
Jelentkezés és még több infó: