Bp is a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer Function Team as a
Process Design Excellence Analyst - Szeged (afternoon shift)
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role Your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for operating specific WFM (Workforce Management), Call Quality Management (CQM) and Customer Survey related activities for defined regions, as part of our transformation agenda.
- Support the development and maintenance of the strategies, end to end processes, global templates and operating models
- Provide delivery of new and updated technologies to improve user and customer experience, provide optimal resourcing and ensure service level goals and objectives are met
- Recognize and recommend operational and support improvements that contribute to process re-design and or improve operational efficiencies, working with other parties to implement improvement
- Participate in user and task analysis to understand the community’s perspectives and gather requirements
- Create and maintain networks across centres, sharing knowledge and creating up to date and relevant training materials
- Support relevant go lives
- Monitor and undertake initiatives to identify improvement opportunities and to improve global template effectiveness
- Support the design of reports for managers to ensure they are designed to enable assessment of individual, team and centre performance
We have the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing WFM, CQM and/or customer surveys in a Service Centre environment
- Experience in using service centre technologies: WFM tools (e.g. Genesys); CQM tools (e.g. Zoom) Customer Survey tools (e.g. Qualtrics, Medallia)
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop innovative solutions to complex problems
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a multi-discipline Customer Service environment
- Excellent English skills
- Able to prioritise, handle issues and situations, following through to resolution in a timely manner and focusing efforts to deliver business value, escalating properly if needed
- Able to review and adapt approach and style to meet ever changing requirements
- Able to manage conflicting work issues and deadlines to ensure deliverables are met and knows when to escalate
- Able to work in an afternoon schedule
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly value
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
There’s a lot to enjoy about a career at bp. In particular, GBS offers you plenty of opportunities to progress and broaden your skillset. Our culture is about team spirit and being open-minded, so we’ve created an environment where you can be yourself. We’re an LGBTQ+ friendly company, our offices have disability access throughout, and you can select flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
At bp, we’re reimagining energy for people and our planet. With operations around the world working across almost every part of the energy system, we are reinventing our business to help us reduce the carbon in our operations, grow new low carbon businesses and products, and actively advocate for progressive climate policies.
We’re a diverse team of engineers, scientists, traders and business professionals determined to find ways to tackle some of the world’s biggest issues. But we know we can’t do it alone. So whether you’re at the start of your career, or a have few years under your belt, we are looking for people who share our passion for reinvention who can bring a fresh perspective, collaborative spirit, and challenge our thinking in our ambition to achieve net zero.